Frequently Asked Questions

Reporting Issues & Putting Things Right - Who do I speak to?
Last Updated a year ago

Reporting Issues & Putting Things Right
Although our team always try their best, we know things can go wrong sometimes.So, if you are not happy with our service, we’ll do our best to put things right.
This document explains what to do if you have a complaint.
Please give us the opportunity to put it right.
When you contact us, we will aim do all we can to resolve your complaint quickly.
Step 1: Let us know what’s wrong.
Get in touch with our Customer Services Team, giving the fullest information possible of your complaint. Remember to include your own contact details so that we may reply effectively. We will ask you to put your complaint in writing, either via email or in letter format, following any initial verbal discussions.
You can raise your concerns in the following way:
  • 1.Via our online residents’ helpdesk at
  • 2.By calling our head office on 01886 888445 – please note, this is a general number, but if nobody is available to take your call, please leave your details and we will call you back as soon as possible.
  • 3.By emailing
  • 4.By writing to Customer Services, Betts Estates, Bank House, Martley, Worcestershire WR6 6PB
Step 2: What happens next?
Many issues can be resolved straight away, and we will always try to deal with communications in a timely manner, keeping you up to date with the progress of your complaint.
If we are not able to resolve matters straight away, we will pass your complaint to the relevant person within our team for their input and assistance.We aim to resolve complaints within 28 working days and we’ll keep you updated on progress throughout.
Step 3: If you are still unhappy?
If you remain unhappy, or we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint, we will refer the matter to the Director responsible for review.
We sincerely hope that this process will ensure matters are resolved. However, if you have received our Final Position letter, or we just have not been able to resolve your complaint within the estimated timeframe, you have the right to take your complaint to an Independent Office.
Independent Advice:
The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues and can be contacted at any stage during your complaint.

CTSI (Chartered Trading Standards Institute):

Example of written response to Complainant.


Thank you for contacting us recently.We’re sorry we weren’t able to resolve your issue straightaway.We’ve now assigned it to details of staff member/team, who will ensure it is resolved and keep you informed of progress.

We aim to resolve your complaint within 28 working days.Should you have any questions during this period, please contact us via the methods described above, ideally citing any reference numbers provided.

It is important that you continue to pay your Annual Service Charge while we work to resolve your complaint so that your account is up to date.

If you’d like to know more about how we deal with complaints you can download a copy of our ‘Reporting Issues and Putting Things Right’ document from our website.Or call us to request a copy in the post, free of charge.

Yours sincerely

details of staff member/team
Betts Estates Team

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!